Pharmatest attends AACR Annual Meeting in Washington
Pharmatest Services Ltd attends Annual Meeting of American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) held in Washington, D.C., USA on April 1 – 5, 2017. Pharmatest attends the event with a booth (#3538) and is involved in 8 scientific presentations.
Pharmatest Services Ltd (Pharmatest) is a contract research organization that offers preclinical efficacy services for the pharmaceutical industry in the fields of oncology and skeletal diseases. The Annual Meeting of AACR is the leading scientific event in the field of cancer research globally.
This year in AACR Pharmatest presents the following 7 scientific presentations:
- Preclinical efficacy model to promote immunotherapy development for prostate cancer. Poster presentation on Monday April 3 at 8 am – 12 pm by Jenni Bernoulli, Section 28, poster board 11.
- New preclinical model for immuno-oncology: Combination of tumor, bone microenvironment and immune system. Late-breaking poster presentation on Monday April 3 at 1 – 5 pm by Tiina Kähkönen, Section 36, poster board 4. (Collaboration with Taconic, USA).
- Immunodeficient mice differentially sensitize to estrogen and exhibit severe estrogen-related adverse effects in orthotopic breast cancer model. Poster presentation on Monday April 3 at 1 – 5 pm by Jenni Bernoulli, Section 38, poster board 25. (Collaboration with Taconic, USA).
- Drug sensitivity profile of 5TGM1 murine multiple myeloma cell line emphasizes the translational potential of the syngeneic in vivo model. Poster presentation on Tuesday April 4 at 8 am – 12 pm by Jenni Mäki-Jouppila, Section 37, poster board 4. (Collaboration with FIMM, Finland).
- Selective drug sensitivity score (DSS) for indolent and aggressive prostate cancer cell lines. Poster presentation on Tuesday April 4 at 1 – 5 pm by Jenni Mäki-Jouppila, Section 8, poster board 3. (Collaboration with FIMM, Finland).
- Importance of tumor microenvironment in the preclinical estrogen receptor positive breast cancer - Primary tumor and bone metastasis models. Session: Novel Approaches for Experimental Therapeutics. Oral presentation on Tuesday April 4 at 4.05 – 4.20 pm by Jenni Bernoulli, Room 144, level 1. (Collaboration with Orion Pharma, Finland).
- Additive benefits of radium-223 dichloride and bortezomib combination in a syngeneic 5TGM1 multiple myeloma mouse model. Poster presentation on Wednesday April 5 at 8 am – 12 pm by Mari Suominen, Section 7, poster board 20. (Collaboration with Bayer AG, Germany).
Pharmatest is also involved in the following poster presentation presented by our collaborators:
- HER2-targeted thorium-227 conjugate (HER2-TTC): Efficacy in a HER2 positive orthotopic bone model. Poster presentation on Wednesday April 5 at 8 am – 12 pm by Bayer AS, Norway, Section 41, poster board 20.
Pharmatest welcomes everyone to visit our booth #3538 in AACR. If you would like to meet our representatives during the event, click here.